Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Art Papers' 12th Annual Art Auction

"Kiri"
50"x40"
Mixed Media Painting on Wood Panel
©Jennifer J L Jones

Save the date!

February 4th & 5th, 2011 for the Art Papers' 12th Annual Art Auction!

For years I've been asked to donate work to the Art Papers Auctions and each year I've felt very pleased about being able to help out while also finding wonderful new homes/collections for my work. I want to thank those of you who have come out to bid on my work - it's always an exciting and fun event. This year, I've selected, "Kiri", for the next auction coming up in 2011. Please mark your calendars now and get your tickets from Art Papers soon so you can come show your support and bid on new additions for your collections! I'll post about this event again later as a reminder as the date gets closer. Thank you for all of your incredible support!

No comments: