Sunday, April 15, 2012

Updates and News

What an incredibly busy 2012 it's been so far! Many of you already know about the latest news from  my Facebook Page, but for those who aren't on FB, here's the latest and greatest news, updates and tidbits!


I'm pleased to announce that my work is now being represented by Signature Art Gallery! This is the first opportunity to exhibit my work in Tallahassee and hope that it will generate some new relationships, collectors and fans in Florida! I hope those of you who are in that area will check out the gallery as well as visit their website online if you are long distance.



After years of wishing for "the" studio, the time has finally arrived! I am in the process of moving into my new beautiful studio and I'm thrilled to say that it's exciting me in a way that a studio hasn't in a very long time! Every time I walk in to my new space, I feel extremely peaceful and have already been working on a commissioned painting in progress... I am inspired to continue working on my newest series, Radiant Flux, which will debut in Santa Fe, New Mexico at Hunter Kirkland Contemporary on Friday, May 25th. I'll be there in person to celebrate and looking forward to sharing all of my latest inspirations with everyone in person. If you aren't on Hunter Kirkland's mailing list, but would like to be, please follow the link above and contact to the gallery directly for more information.

To celebrate my new studio and help with the transition and make room for all new works that will be in progress, I have decided to host a small studio moving sale the weekend of April 28th. The works available will be posted online and via email with an announcement to be sent out shortly. If you would like to be sure you are on the list to see what is available, please contact me directly and I'll make sure you are on the list. Email me at:   info [at] jenniferjljones.com

Currently my work is being featured in Kessenich Contemporary's new Pop Up Gallery in downtown Atlanta now through May 1st. Please go see this great space and view my paintings in person! I'm delighted to be surrounded by such a great group of work by my contemporaries! ALSO, be sure to sign up for Kessenich Contemporary's mailing list so you don't miss out on upcoming events! (Like the potential show coming up in Savannah including the works of yours truly at the end of the summer!) . . . Here's hoping that all comes together! I do LOVE Savannah!

Another great opportunity that has appeared recently is being approached by an agent about having my works available to include in upcoming movies and television shows/productions! More news about that to come soon, but these kinds of opportunities are so fun to be included in... I've always wondered how to get this kind of thing going and now that the timing is right, you just never know where it will all lead!
I hope to post more information about this at the end of April!

I've been waiting to share this last bit of news because it is what I've been bubbling about for over a week now! You may have heard... and yes! The rumors are true!! I have been invited along with a few of my local wonderful contemporaries to exhibit my work in Paris, France this December! Thanks to Besharat Gallery, my work will be going international again this winter! As I have links and more information over the coming months, I will certainly post it and share... I am so excited by this opportunity and really feel like I'm ready to go to a whole new level with my work around the world!

On that note, I hope this update finds everyone well, wherever you may be... It's been an interesting year so far to say the least and I'm looking to make everything in the upcoming months as extraordinary as possible!

Sending out my love and thanks to you all for your generous support. I truly appreciate it!

~Jennifer

No comments: