Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Inspiring Images, Koi Fish Video & Sensai Series "Sneak Peek"

With my Sensai Series nearing completion and just about ready to be professionally photographed... twenty of my new paintings will soon ship to Stellers Gallery for my solo show opening on March 14th & the invitations should be on their way soon...

Many of you have been checking in with excitement ... asking about the progress and so patiently waiting to see the newest work and I wanted to thank you for your support and shared enthusiasm. (It's especially appreciated!) I thought I'd give a tiny "sneak peek" here on the blog of a few of the new pieces....

"Tanpopo I, II, & III"
3 paintings, 40"x40" each
Mixed Media on Baltic Birch Wood Panels
© 2008 Jennifer J L Jones

And just for added fun, I'm also including a video & a few snapshots I've taken recently to share some of the things that have caught my eye and/or provided inspiration as I've worked on this latest series of work. Hope you enjoy....

Thanks again so much for your continued support and I look forward to sharing my latest images with you on my website soon!!

Koi Fish Pond (St. Augustine, FL)
© Jennifer J L Jones

If you can't view this video here, please visit this .mac link:

http://gallery.mac.com/jenniferjonesart#100000

or this YouTube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dUpCHbKYnk

Koi Pond Reflection, St. Augustine, FL
Image © Jennifer J L Jones


Silhouette, St. Augustine, FL
Image © Jennifer J L Jones


Sky I, Atlanta, GA
Image © Jennifer J L Jones


Sky II, Atlanta, GA
Image © Jennifer J L Jones