Thursday, April 16, 2009

Updates via Twittering & Tweeting

Hello All! 

With so much going on ... it's hard to keep up. I've been trying to work on updating my inventory, my website, and my blog for two months, all the while keeping up with work in the studio for commissions and upcoming exhibitions and socializing. It's been a blur of a year to date and now that spring has arrived I'm even more determined to get caught up and keep everyone up to date on what I hope will be a more regular basis. (For my own sanity this is a must!) One of the things that I think is pretty helpful lately is Twitter. Yes, there is that word again!  Have you heard? Everyone is "tweeting"... I resisted for awhile...but I've found it helpful to post bits and pieces of news that might not be worthy of a full blog-post ... or if I'm too lazy or tight on time to blog about it. Twitter has in fact become a phenomenon. People are using it for so many reasons now... my meager attempt is just to keep you up to date with things I think are worthy of making mention.  Since I have sworn not to waste my time on Facebook again (I know, I know, everyone is on Facebook, but it's an addiction I had to kick), I'm left with this blog, my website and twitter to keep everyone updated and in the know. Of course there is the old fashioned e-mail... which I do send out occasionally, but I figure if people are really curious they will have these options to turn to. . . 

If you are on my e-mail list, chances are you've recently received an e-invite to join me on Twitter and you can always sign up at any time through the link on this blog.  

I've got a ton of news that will be posted in a few days... including exhibition dates, new work, commissions, new collections and news about gallery representation! I can't wait to share it with all of you and want to express my sincere gratitude for all of your continued support. It's meant so much to me and continues to be a source of great encouragement and inspiration. 

Thank you!!! Happy Tweeting And Happy Spring!!

No comments: