Sunday, August 15, 2010

Spring Interview

In mid-March, I was interviewed in my studio by Susan Moreno. The interview has been published online through several organizations Susan is involved with and most recently, the Women's Caucus for Art of Georgia published it in their August 2010 newsletter. This was a taped interview and can be read in its entirety here: http://wcaga.org/6_23jinterview.pdf
Things have definitely sped up and kept me busy since spring... lots of commissioned work and successful events. I'm feeling incredibly blessed.

I've heard mention that several artists have found this interview helpful already ... so I'm hoping to expand on more of these stories along with a great deal more in the book I am supposed to be working on! Once my series in the studio is ready for my upcoming October exhibitions, I'll be able to concentrate on more of the content for my book... in the meantime, hopefully the interview will be an interesting... if not pleasant distraction. Thank you so much, Susan!

No comments: