Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stellers Gallery Exhibition: October 1, 2010

Fall is on the heels of summer and I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend! I spent most of my time in the studio getting my work ready for the upcoming October 1st exhibition at Stellers Gallery in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. As the days of September quickly pass, I'm making sure they are each filled with as much painting as possible. I'm excited about the new work in my "Earthshine" series and will be sending paintings from this new series out to Hunter Kirkland Contemporary in Santa Fe as well as a few selected pieces in the curated exhibition coming up in Savannah, Georgia on October 16th. These images will also be included online when my new website launches!! Very excited about that... a few delays because I've spent more time in the studio then on the computer, but it will be worth the wait... I promise!

I have lots more work to do between now an then, so I must make this post brief... I just wanted to post something short and sweet to express my appreciation for all of the incredible support from my friends & family, clients & collectors, galleries & fans. . . You all show me on a regular basis how much my artwork means to you and it fills me with endless inspiration. I feel incredibly grateful and blessed! My sincere thanks to you and all best wishes...

And more soon... of course!







No comments: