Tuesday, January 1, 2008

!!! Happy New Year !!!


As I watched the celebratory fireworks bursting and showering in the sky last night above my head, a huge sense of relief washed over me that 2007 was now gone and 2008 has officially arrived. I hadn't thought too much about it up until that point in all honesty (other than feeling like time is moving so quickly), but what I felt after witnessing a few explosions of star-burst, smokey colours in the darkness, was a surge of pure excitement for what is to come in the new year!


2007 was a fantastic year for my artwork- how blessed I've felt to have been able to travel, enjoy exhibitions internationally, and the many wonderful opportunities to share my work with all of you both online and in person!! It's truly an honor to create from the heart and have my work resonate with viewers all over the world.


To my special fans, friends, family, clients, patrons, peers, and secret blogging viewers-- thank you for a spectacular year!! I can't wait to blog later this week to share the many exciting announcements and bits of news I've been keeping under my hat. Check back in a day or two for the latest... and don't forget to continue reading the special InnerViews series - those already posted and upcoming. We have some extremely inspiring and talented individuals out there to celebrate every day!! I hope the new year brings you & yours the hope, energy, peace, love, and happiness that makes it all worth it.

My heart-filled thanks goes out to all of you!! Wishing you an Inspiring and Very Happy New Year!!
~jennifer