Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Texas Gallery Representation

My excitement is two-fold as I post this update. First, it's snowing in Atlanta! Yes, it will become sleet in a few hours, but for now it's a beautiful sight for my eyes. I've been working on a painting that is full of milky white pillowy shapes and the snow only adds to my inspiration! I can't wait to see how it turns out and share it with all of you in the near future!


And second, I'm thrilled to announce that I just signed with Artizen Fine Arts, a contemporary gallery located in Dallas, Texas. A few of my paintings will be featured in their next group exhibition opening on Saturday, February 16th, 2008 (6pm-9pm). If my schedule allows I may try to make it out to the opening reception and hope to meet a few of you in the Dallas area if possible. For now, check out their website and put this event on your calendar!