Monday, July 21, 2008

Enchantment Series & Fay Gold Opening

July has been a busybusybusy month!  Since returning from my show on Martha's Vineyard, I've been working on commissioned paintings and getting into the groove of summer-time.  Just last week we began shooting the new HD documentary on my work, which is new and exciting.  I'm pleased to announce that the slide show from the recent Belushi Pisano Gallery exhibition is now available for viewing on my website along with the images of my latest painting series, Enchantment.  Two of the paintings from the new series are currently on exhibit at Fay Gold Gallery in Atlanta, and the others are available at the Belushi Pisano Gallery on Martha's Vineyard.


Thanks so much to everyone who came out to the opening of the summer group show at the Fay Gold Gallery last Wednesday evening! Art I Love will be on exhibit through August 31st, so if you missed the reception, be sure to stop by the gallery soon! Below are a few shots from the event... 
(all gallery photos by Clay Asbury unless otherwise noted)

Installation View of Art I Love
(My "Belladonna" is on the far left) 
photo courtesy of Fay Gold Gallery

Viewers checking out the work...


Talking about my painting process & ideas...


A few friends in a "line-up"


Here I am with my wonderful friend, writer Vene Franco

....And....

After the show a group of us celebrated at Eclipse Di Luna



And then of course we had to go wrap up the night with a late night visit to a favorite hang out, The Chocolate Bar



And that's when the photos become increasingly blurry... LOL. It was a joyful celebration!!  Thanks again to all who joined in and who have sent their inquiries, best wishes & amazing support!! 

***

Stay tuned for the next blog post where I'll share news & photos from my most recent adventure to Savannah and my meet-up with my friend, the incredible jewelry artist and designer Heather Lindsey Stewart!




No comments: