Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Martha's Vineyard & BPGallery Exhibition

Moshup Beach, Martha's Vineyard, MA


Since returning from Martha's Vineyard, I've been enjoying our southern summer thunderstorms in Atlanta and time back in the studio. I've also been gearing up for the group show coming up next Wednesday (July 16th) at the Fay Gold Gallery and hope those of you in the Atlanta area will be able to join us for the opening reception from 6-8pm.  Invites will be sent out ASAP ... stay tuned for the next post about this upcoming show...



Honeysuckle Heaven! 
Moshup trail, Martha's Vineyard, MA

As usual, my few days on Martha's Vineyard were just too short, but I was able to celebrate my new series of paintings, "Mizu" at the opening reception on July 3rd,  and enjoy time with my friends, fellow artists, and the Belushi Pisano Gallery & family. 


Moshup Beach, MVY, MA

Here are a few photos/highlights from the show. Thanks so much for all of your support!!  I hope to be back on the island again soon... 


Me with my dear friends,  Jessica Pisano (Gallery Director) 
& Kali Wingood (Gallery Coordinator)



Guests & Installation View of "Mizu" and McDermott Studio Glass Vases


Meeting & Showing with Yukimi Matsumoto was a huge treat!


Yukimi explaining  her art process.


Me with the wonderful Judy Belushi Pisano
FYI: the beautiful necklace I'm sporting is by jewelry artist Ronni Simon



Me, Kali Wingood, Andrea Williams, & Mark Craig

For installation shots & more images from this exhibition, please view my website for a slide show soon! 

No comments: