Wednesday, December 10, 2008

God save the Chocolate Bar!!!


Many of you know one of my very favorite places is The Chocolate Bar located in downtown Decatur.  This is the place I go to celebrate with my friends after my art shows ... and a place that has grown dear to my heart... not just because of the delicious drinks, food, and desserts, but for all of the wonderful people I've met there this year. I've made best friends, had many laughs, gotten into a bit of trouble now and then... and even fallen head over heels there... it really is an amazing place. 

I'm posting this because The Chocolate Bar needs your HELP!! Due to the down turn of the economy it is becoming more difficult for retail and food businesses to stay afloat.  The Chocolate Bar is one of those businesses. The concept is great and has so much potential, but it needs some financing and energy behind it.  If you know of anyone who is interested in helping The Chocolate Bar sustain and grow then please send them this information and have them get in touch!! In order for the Chocolate Bar to survive, they need an investor or buyer!  

Contact Karen Britain @#404-323-9081


THE CHOCOLATE BAR 
201 West Ponce De Leon Avenue, Suite C 
Decatur GA, 30030
404-378-0630
info@thechocolatebardecatur.com

No comments: