Friday, December 5, 2008

Little Tree Studios Weekend Event

The owners of the building where my new studio is located are hosting a weekend event... live music, holiday art show in their new gallery space, and some of the other artists will have open studios. Even though I've begun working in my studio, I'm still moving into my new space and getting set up, so unfortunately my studio won't be open to the public, but I will be making an appearance on Saturday night and if I see you while there I'll certainly invite you to take a peak at my space. It should be a fun event in any case... hope you'll stop by!!  

Saturday, December 6th (10 to 6pm)
Sunday, December 7th (11 to 5pm)
***
Little Tree Studios
2830 Franklin Street
Avondale Estates, GA 30002
For information call: #404.297.9960




No comments: