Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Jennifer Jones Art Assistant

I'm feeling extremely blessed and pleased to announce that I finally have a new assistant! Denis will start tomorrow and I just wanted to take a moment to share the good news and introduce him (albeit virtually) to all of you. With his help I'll be able to keep you better up to date with news and events, finish moving into my new studio (and will post pics to share), host a studio-warming party soon that I hope many will come out for, happily complete my Hungry Ghost series & commissions, continue working on the new paintings for my upcoming Fay Gold Gallery show in February.... and in general get caught up with all of my art biz and spend lots more time in the studio. Hurrah!!! I'm so thrilled; couldn't have happened at a better time! 

I hope this post finds you all enjoying the seasons best...  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!