Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hello, successful sweet summer

I'm back from Santa Fe and have to say that the show was a big success! A fantastic turn out (best I've had in six years at Hunter Kirkland Contemporary) and the exhibition looked gorgeous! I'm so grateful to my gallery, new collectors, existing collectors, clients, family, friends and new friends and fans! What a wonderful, magical weekend. I say this every year, and I mean it: Santa Fe truly is a place NOT to miss. My show will be up until June 12th, so those of you in the Santa Fe area, I encourage you to stop in! To view photos of the installed exhibition, please visit my new Artist Facebook Page.

Memorial Day weekend is always a celebrated weekend... it is my goodbye to spring and hello to summer. Oh what a sweet southern summer it will be. Hopefully a successful sweet summer. I'm ready to get back into the studio and create more beauty.

If you're in the Atlanta area, please mark your calendars for Friday, June 24th. I'll be exhibiting my paintings at a special event at John Folsom Studios. If you'd like a special invitation to this event, please let me know or contact Kessenich Contemporary directly.

I'll continue to keep you posted this summer... for now I'd like to shout out sincere thanks to my galleries for adding my artwork recently to the following collections:

St. Louis, Missouri (Private Collection)
Dallas, Texas (Private Collection)
Boston, Massachusetts (Private Collection)
San Francisco, California (Private Collection)
Orlando, Florida (Wicker, Smith, O'Hara, McCoy & Ford, P.A.)

No comments: