Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Visiting Artist

Last year I was invited to be a guest artist at my nephew's high school. My schedule has been such that it kept getting pushed back and back and back... until finally, the kids are almost out of school! Time to get my butt up to Knoxville and see what kind of inspiration I can hopefully offer to these rising artists. I'm looking forward to this opportunity... and I'd like to share this with all of you as well.

If any of my readers get this today, here is your chance to be a part of four artist lectures/interactive art presentations tomorrow!

Feel free to comment here if there are any messages you'd like to share with these future artists... What do you wish you had known early on that has helped you on your creative path/career?? Or in life in general? Let's give them the knowledge and tips that we can that might help them along the way... I WISH someone had come to my high school AP art class to do this for us. I think it would have really helped.

Please comment on this post... OR...If you'd like to comment on my Facebook Artist Page, please do so! Either way, we'd love your input. I'll be reading any responses you have to these to kids and know they'll appreciate it.


No comments: