Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Shio Inspires


Image:"Shio" ©2007 Jennifer J L Jones


Now that I'm starting to barely catch on as to how blogging works, I realize what fun it can be to share snippets of news here and there.

Each week I try to touch base with most of my galleries and find out the latest. This past week one of the things I learned is that Stellers Gallery in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida sold one of my paintings created in July titled "Shio"(30"x70"). The collector was so captivated by this painting, that she has decided to redesign one of the rooms in her home in Florida around this piece. When I hear how my work inspires and brings out creativity in others, it inspires me all over again. What a wonderful cycle and one of the ultimate forms of flattery. Hopefully I will receive a photograph of the art installed in the newly designed room once it is completed. If so, I will look forward to sharing it with you on this blog. I hope all of you reading this find inspiration in your surroundings!