Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Solo Exhibition at Guillotine Post

Saturday night at the Guillotine Post Gallery was a wonderful success! Thanks so much to those of you who were able to come out and help us celebrate. The gallery was filled and I was honored to share my work with everyone. I was reminded by several fans that it had been too long since I had a show in Atlanta. Most of my exhibits are located outside of Georgia, so this one-woman exhibition closer to home is definitely a special treat for me. To keep up with events and future exhibitions in your area featuring my work, please visit my site.

For those of you not able to make it out to the opening, we're sorry to have missed you! If you are in Atlanta over the next month, please stop by and view the work M-F anytime between 9a-6p. AND, thanks to our incredible professional photographer Rick Newby, we will soon have shots from the event to share with you online as well. Please be sure to check my website and sign up here to receive blog updates!

My special thanks for your time and all of your continued support.