Sunday, June 1, 2008

"Bloom" Solo Exhibition, Santa Fe, NM


"Bloom" exhibit  
Hunter Kirkland Contemporary, Santa Fe, NM

"Bloom" Opening Reception at Hunter Kirkland Contemporary

Hard to believe an entire week has already passed since Memorial Day!  My holiday weekend was happily spent in Santa Fe, NM for my solo exhibition opening of "Bloom" at Hunter Kirkland Contemporary. 

I love meeting new collectors at my openings!...

I'd like to take this opportunity to send out a  --BIG---  T-H-A-N-K   Y-O-U   to all who helped to make this such a huge success-- near and far!!  With a nearly sold out show I've been "walking on clouds"!! It's thrilling to know that the work is resonating with so many people and I'm pleased to announce that "Bloom" is also now available on my website for viewing and the new installation slide show is coming soon...


....Seeing established collectors again and meeting their friends is a special treat!...

...Reuniting with other artist friends is a wonderful highlight!

Stay tuned for the next blog-post as I share other highlights from my trip! In the meantime...
 I wanted to share the following 'snip-it' from the Santa Fe Reporter


Santa Fe Reporter Visual Arts Listings: May 21-27
By Charlotte Jusinski
Published: May 21, 2008
200-B Canyon Road, 984-2111

It looks like Jennifer JL Jones dips her brush into pure light or pure darkness, choosing with ultimate precision where those shadows and flashes fall in her composition. Her mixed-media creations on wood appear silky to the touch and exude inner peace.
Reception 5-7 pm Friday; through June 9.

Hunter Kirkland Contemporary 
Opening for "Bloom", Santa Fe, NM

Quite possibly my favorite pic of the night.  
This was our "Guard on duty" for the Opening Reception of "Bloom"
Hunter Kirkland Contemporary, Santa Fe, NM